This position is for an account executive responsible primarily for selling IT Staffing services. This includes a mixture of inside and outside sales. This position offers flexible hours, generous time-off, and a work-from-home component.
- Identify leads interested in staffing placements
- Determine qualifications required by leads for a successful placement
- Facilitate interviews with candidates for the placement
- Make the sale, closing the deal on the placement
- Monitor the client relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage renewals with existing placements
- Seek opportunities for additional placements with existing clients
- Make suggestions for marketing and advertising
- 5 years or more experience in B2B sales
- 1 year or more experience as staffing-specific sales
- The ability to perform all job functions autonomously, without supervision
- Ability to respond promptly to communications and finish tasks on-time
- A personal computer with, internet, phone, and any other resources necessary
- Knowledge of SQL Server, website development, and Microsoft Access
- An existing network of leads and contacts for potential placements
- Willingness to perform the first placement on a trial basis
Hours and Compensation:
- The position is budgeted for full-time, but part-time is acceptable
- Compensation will include a base of $45,000 – $60,000 per year and an aggressive commission structure. It is expected that commission will be significantly higher than the base.
INTERESTED IN A JOB? SEND US YOUR RESUME.
If you are interested in any employment opportunities at Henderson Data Solutions, we ask that you send your resume to: